INTEGRITY, PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCE AND COST-EFFECTIVE SOLUTIONS
EG&R Environmental Services (EG&R) was formed as a Division of Universe Resourcess LLC, to provide a full spectrum of environmental services including, construction management, remediation, and drilling to the private and public sector clients. The key professionals have several decades of experience providing environmental consulting, engineering and remediation management services for infrastructure, oil and gas, mining, hazardous and solid waste management, chemical, commercial markets, and government clients.
Our professional staff consists of registered professional engineers (NJ,NY and PA), registered professional geologists (Hydrogeologists, Geologists and Geochemists), NJDEP Licensed Site Remediation professionals, environmental scientists with masters degree, Chemists, GIS analysts, CAD Designers, Licensed Drillers, and other field technicians.
Universe Resources LLC , originally founded in 2007, offers administrative and professional support services including staffing, management support services, scientific and technical services, and information technology services. The firm has access to a large pool of resources in these specialty areas.
The firm is authorized to practice engineering in the State of New Jersey (No. 24GA28169200)
The firm is licensed by NJDEP to provide UST Subsurface Evaluations (Lic. No. 0013335)
The firm provides NJDEP Licensed Site Remediation Professional (LSRP) services
The firm is a Registered Public Works Contractor in New Jersey, Registration No. 700944
Universe Resources LLC dba EG&R Environmental Services is eligible to participate in Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business (EDWOB) Program (U.S. SBA 8m Program) for Federal Contracting and subcontracting.
Universe Resources LLC (dba EG&R Environmental Services/ Geoprobe Services) has been certified as a Minority/Woman-Owned/Small Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (MBE/WBE/DBE) by the following Agencies:
- NJUCP (NJ Transit/NJ Dept. of Transportation/Port Auth. NY&NJ): DBE (Identification No. 0044474F0810)
- Department of Treasury, State of New Jersey: MWBE (Certificate No. 60627-13)
- Department of Treasury, State of New Jersey: SBE (Certificate No. 59320-13)
- The Port Authority of NY&NJ: Minority/Woman-Owned Business/MWBE (Certificate No. PA-22226)
- Empire State Development, State of New York: MBE (Certificate No. File ID 58256/Vendor No. 20137618)
- New York City Small Business Services: M/WBE (Certificate No. MWCERT2015-20FMS ID#VS00013767)
- New York School Construction Authority /MWBE
- NY UCP DBE Certification (Metropolitan Transportation Authority)
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania/Pennsylvania Department of General Services: Small/MWBE
(Certification No. 363756-2013 - 01-SB-MWBE)
- PA UCP DBE Certification/City of Philadelphia, Certification No. 14568
DUNS Number: 182047064
Cage Code: 4NUS1
Registered in SAM
Company NAICS Codes
541620 (Environmental Consulting)
562910 (Remediation Services including Drilling and Geoprobe)
541990 (Professional, Scientific and Technical Services)
541690 (Other Scientific and Technical Consulting)
561320 (Professional Staffing/Temporary Staffing)
541618 (Other Management Services)
541330 (Engineering Services)